1. Two (2) Primary Teachers (reading endorsement required)
2. Two (2) ECSE / Preschool Teachers
3. Two (2) 5th Grade Teachers (with Middle School & Reading Endorsement preferred)
4. 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher (Reading Endorsement required)
5. 7th Grade Science Teacher (MS endorsement preferred)
6. Full Time Title 1 Teacher (Reading Endorsement required & Reading Recovery preferred)
7. K-4 Art Teacher
8. Two (2) High School PE Teachers
9. High School Instrumental Music Teacher (Extra-Curricular HS Band Director Contract)
10. Integrated Services with Modified Curriculum (Level 2) Teacher at the Middle School
11. High School Art Teacher (9-12 Grades)
12. John Cline Administrative Assistant (Grades K-2)
13. Carrie Lee Administrative Assistant (Grades 3-4)
14. High School Library Associate
15. Assistant Girls’ Basketball Coach
16. 9th Grade Volleyball Coach
17. Head Varsity Boys’ Cross Country Coach
18. Due to retirement, the Decorah Community School District will have an opening for the position of “Facilitator of Instruction and Assessment”.
Responsibilities of the position include:
Minimum requirement for the position include administrative certification and five years of successful teaching and/or administrative experience. Curriculum and Instruction endorsement preferred but not required. Salary commensurate with experience.
19. Middle School Instrumental Music Teacher
20. Town Shuttle PM Bus Route
Send letter of application and resume to Supt. Michael Haluska, 510 Winnebago Street,
Decorah, IA 52101-1842 by February 28, 2014.